Markets – Global & India
- The US Markets were up by around 1% to 1.67%
- The Brent Crude Oil price is currently at $99 per barrel.
- India’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 7.29% and US’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 3.04%.
- Rupee at 80.13 per dollar.
- With no buyers, Citigroup is to wind down operations in Russia.
- China adds 1 trillion yuan more of stimulus to rescue the economy and bolster growth.
- African nations offer India lithium as repayment for aid.
- India has ample forex to withstand pressure on credit worthiness: S&P
- Bank credit growth accelerates to 14.2% in June quarter: RBI data
- Affordable 5G services to be rolled out in India by October 12: Centre
Stock Specific News:
- IOC to spend Rs. 2 Lakh Cr. for net-zero target by 2046: Chairman
- Debt-funded acquisitions can put pressure on Adani Group ratings: S&P
- Mittal family increases stake in Airtel, group arm to buy 3.3% stake from Singtel.
- Bata India extends its footprint but performs below expectation in Q1.
- HDFC Bank to invest Rs. 120 Cr. in Go Digit-Life for a 9.94% stake.
- Indian IT firms cut staff bonuses as the US, and European clients tighten budgets.
- Market Value of FPI holdings to Investment at 3X over a decade: Motilal Oswal