Markets – Global & India
- The US Markets were down by 1.62% to 1.80%
- The Brent Crude Oil price is currently at $85 per barrel.
- India’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 7.39% and US’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 3.74%.
- Rupee at 81.26 per dollar.
- There is a 52% chance that the US could enter into recession over the next 12 months.
- US Economy may be entering new normal after the pandemic, says Jerome Powell.
- Oil plunges to 8-months low on strong dollar, looming recession fears.
- Weakening rupee to make import of crude oil, and commodities expensive.
- India’s gold demand may cross China’s: World Gold Council’s John Reade
- Tax Collections to continue the rising trend in coming months, say experts
Stock Specific News:
- FPIs pump in Rs. 8,600 cr. in September in equities, and the pace of investment slows.
- MFs add 7 million accounts in 5 months of FY23 as awareness and digital access rise.
- India on track to attract $100 billion FDI this fiscal on the back of reforms: Government
- Nestle to invest Rs. 5,000 Cr. in India by 2025: CEO Mark Schneider
- Defence exports up 334% in the last 5 years, now exporting to 75 nations.
- JioMart morphs into an e-marketplace to take on Amazon & Flipkart. Onboarding additional sellers across the categories
- IPO-bound boat parent to scale up local manufacturing for global expansion.
- Rising dollar and bond yields are scaring FIIS away from India.
- High NPAs in the education loan segment turn banks cautions, says PSB official