Daily Stock Market News Snippets- 27 April 20221 min read
1) The US markets were down by around 2.38% to 3.95%.
2) The Brent Crude Oil price is currently at $105 per barrel.
3) The US 10-Year G-Sec yields rate is currently trading at 2.74%. While India’s 10-Year G-Sec is trading at 7.05%.
4) LIC opens on May 2 for Anchor Investors and between 4th May 2022 to 9th May 2022. Policyholders will be getting a discount of Rs. 60 per share while Rs. 45 for Retail Investors and staff.
5) Bajaj Finance announced its Q4FY22 results on Tuesday 26th April 2022 where Consolidated Net Profit is up by 80% at Rs. 2,420 Cr. growing by 14% QoQ.
6) Adani Group is in advanced talks to acquire the Holcim business in India.
7) Top 20 Mutual Funds held 4.5% cash in March 2022. Cash levels of SBI MF, Axis MF, and ICICI MF stand at 12.4%, 10.2%, and 9.4% respectively.
8) Net Direct Tax Collection (Income Tax + Corporate Tax) reaches the highest ever figure in FY22 at Rs. 14.19 Lakh Cr.
9) L&T Infotech & Mindtree boards may meet next week to okay the merger.
10) Peak Power Supply across India crosses the record 201 GW mark.
11) Real-time payments are expected to boost India’s GDP by $45.9 billion in 2026.
12) Tata Shift to shift 4 group airlines under one office roof in Gurgaon.