- Top US companies like Alphabet, Microsoft, and Facebook have given gloomy results.
- Real Wage Hike is in negative territories due to inflation: Survey
- Brent Crude Oil is at $94 per barrel owing to production cut activities and the easing of COVID norms in China.
- India’s CPI Inflation might fall below the 6% mark by end of FY23.
- Bank’s Saving A/c and Fixed Deposit Account Interest are expected to rise.
- Rising deposit rates to hurt bank profits in the coming quarters.
- The Financial & IT sector witnessed selling pressure of FPIs in the first fortnight of October, total FPIs selling stood at Rs. 7,457 Cr.