1) The US market ended on a flat to a positive note.
2) The Brent crude oil prices are currently at around $104 per barrel.
3) The US 10-Year G-Sec yield rate is at 2.82% while India’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 7.08%.
4) LIC to test Investor appetite next week.
5) Varun Sridhar, CEO of Paytm said that LIC IPO will see record Demat Account opening.
6) RIL, Lupa Systems prepare for IPL rights auction with the new joint venture. There will be an investment of Rs. 13,500 Cr. in Viacom 18.
7) HUL announced its Q4 result on Wednesday 27th April 2022. HUL Q4 net profit up by 4%. Annual Turnover crossed Rs. 50,000 Cr. in FY22. Volumes are flat compared to an 8% contraction across the industry.
8) Tata Group approaches the Competition Commission of India (CCI) for a merger between Air India and AirAsia India. If merged, both the company will be having a joint market share of 15.7%.
9) Indonesia bans crude palm oil.
10) As per the BCG report, the Retail Industry is to grow at 10% a year and will be reaching $2 Trillion by the year 2032.
11) India ranks 4th in Solar Energy Generation globally and is ranked after China, the USA, and Japan.
12) TVS Motors and Rapido tie up to drive the mobility business.
13) PM urges 7 opposition-ruled states to reduce tax on petrol & diesel.