Markets – Global & India
- The US market was down by around 0.20% to 0.72%.
- The Brent Crude Oil price is currently at $112 per barrel.
- India’s Market Cap to GDP ratio currently stands at 103%.
- The US 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 3.20% while India’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 7.41%.
- The rupee is 78.44 per dollar.
- Nifty PE Ratio is at 19.59 while for Sensex it is 21.65.
- The US Could narrowly avoid recession with careful policy adjustments, said IMF.
- India-EU resumes free trade talks after a 9-year gap.
- New India-UK free trade treaty text advances at the close of 4th round of talks.
- Recession in advanced economies may help cool inflation in India.
- Indian Economy gains momentum on pent-up demand for reopenings.
- World Bank approves a $250 million loan for India’s Road Safety program.
- Indian Gig economy to have 2.35 Cr. Workers by FY30 as per NITI Ayog Report.
- Bajaj Auto to buy back shares worth Rs. 2,500 Cr. at Rs. 4,600 each.
- Maruti Suzuki betting on hybrids over electric vehicles in the clean shift.
- Vedanta turns to LIC for Rs. 5,000 Cr. as offshore borrowing gets costlier.
- Tata Consumer Products Limited Annual Reports Update: We will continue to look for acquisition opportunities said Tata Consumer Chairman N Chandrasekaran. The current Operating Environment remains volatile.
- At Rs. 1.14 Lakh Cr., Credit card spending touched a new high in May 2022 as per RBI data.
- Moody upgrades Tata Steel’s outlook to ‘Positive’ from ‘Stable’.
- Indian D2C sales could reach $60 billion by FY27 said the Shiprocket-CII-Praxis study.
- TVS to bet on EVs; to come up with 5-25 KW products.