1) Brent Crude Oil prices have slipped slightly to $113.5 per barrel.
2) The US 10-Year G-Sec yield is currently trading at around 2.47%.
3) PVR and INOX Leisure announced the merger of the operations. The announcement awaits regulatory and shareholder approval.
4) Crypto Exchanges are worried about the impact of the tax provisions on investor sentiment.
5) Adani Total Gas to set up 1500 EV Charging Stations in India.
6) The Steel Ministry of India said that strategy is needed for the 300 MT Steel output target by 2030. In FY22, the production is around 120 MT. Here, the focus will be on hydrogen rather than coal.
7) As per the news report, Engineering, Telecom, Healthcare to add 1.2 Cr. jobs by FY26. The current market size of these sectors is around $1.5 Trillion, and the current workforce of India is 4.2 Cr. where 8.7% of the Total Indian Workforce is engaged in these 3 industries.
8) Indian Stocks and weightage have increased in MSCI EM Index. There were 87 Indian Stocks with a weightage of 8.1% in the index as of October 2020 which has increased to 106 stocks in November 2021 with a weightage of 12.3%. Around $400 billion Asset Under Management (AUM) is benchmarked against this MSCI EM Index.
9) Ukrain War puts Indian Small businesses in a spot as material costs surge.