- US economic growth rebounds in Q3 on trade, but demand is slowing.
- World shares turn up after better-than-expected US data; dollar recovers
- European Central Bank hiked rates by 0.75% to 1.5%, the highest since 2009 to fight record inflation.
- Rising Russian oil imports send middle east imports to a 19-month low.
- Energy crisis sparked by Ukraine war to speed up green transition: IEA
- India can accelerate green investments to $12.1 trillion by 2050
- India’s textiles sector eyeing $100-billion exports in 5-6 years: Goyal
Stock Specific News:
- India’s sales value improving, but volume growth remains under pressure: HUL’s CEO
- MSCI sets aside Piramal Pharma’s exclusion from the global standard index
- Udaan, a B2B startup raises $120 million; planning for IPO in the next 12-18 months
- Shiprocket becomes the first intercity logistics provider to join the ONDC network.
- SBI Card Q2 net profit jumps 52% to Rs 526 crore on low provisions
- MapMyIndia reports healthy revenue growth in Q2FY23 on YoY as well as QoQ basis; margins contracts