Markets – Global & India
- The US Markets were down by 0.25% to 0.43%
- The Brent Crude Oil price is currently at $84 per barrel.
- India’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 7.34% and US’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 3.95%.
- Rupee at 81.72 per dollar.
- World Bank downgrades growth for East Asia and the Pacific to 3.2% in 2022.
- Germany urges citizens to avoid Christmas lights because of the energy crisis.
- UK markets have lost $500 billion since Liz Truss took over as PM.
- Government bonds inclusion into JP Morgan index pushed to next year: Report
- Even at $100 billion, FDI may not be sufficient to finance ballooning CAD.
- Net Direct Tax mop up rises 23% to Rs. 7.04 Lakh crore so far this fiscal.
Stock Specific News:
- LIC buys over a 2% stake in BPCL for nearly Rs. 1,598 Cr.
- BigBasket to raise $200 million at a valuation of $3.5 billion: Report
- Adani Group to invest $100 billion in a decade; focus on energy transition.
- Reliance Retail launches lifestyle departmental store format Centro
- Falling raw material costs to aid margin expansion for Asian Paints.
- Birla Corp to invest $1 billion over 8 years, raising capacity to 30 million tonnes.
- HDFC Bank launches festive scheme; home, personal, auto loans included.
- Top AMCs see a share of less-profitable passive schemes double in 3 years.
- Axis Bank to buy nearly 10% stake in Go Digit Life Insurance.