Daily Stock Market News Snippets- 29 April 20221 min read
1) The US Markets were up by 1.85% to 3%.
2) The Brent Crude Oil prices are currently ranging at around $107 per barrel.
3) The US 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 2.82% while India’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 7.15%.
4) Meta Platforms stock jumps 17% as Facebook returns to user growth.
5) Amazon sees first loss since 2015 as shares tumble 10%.
6) US Economy shrank by 1.4% in the first quarter.
7) Ambani readies for mega IPOs for Reliance Retail, Reliance Jio.
8) SBI Life Insurance Net Profit jumps 26% in Q4FY22.
9) As per the report, Tata Motors aims to build 80,000 Electric Vehicles (EVs) this financial year. The company produced 19,000 units of EVs in FY22.
10) India’s fertilizer subsidy may go up by 55% to record Rs. 2.50 Lakh Cr.
11) India’s peak power demand touches a record level of 204 GW on Thursday.
12) Axis Bank Q4 net profit rises 54% to Rs. 4,118 Cr. and Net Interest Income (NII) is up by 17%.
13) Temasek to invest $162.5 million in 3 funds owned and managed by Info Edge (India) Limited