Daily Stock Market News Snippets- 29 June 20222 min read
Markets – Global & India
- The US market was down by around 1.56% to 2.98%.
- The Brent Crude Oil price is currently at $114 per barrel.
- India’s Market Cap to GDP ratio currently stands at 103%.
- The US 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 3.18% while India’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 7.47%.
- The rupee is 79.07 per dollar.
- France cuts Growth Forecast as Ukraine War spurs inflation to surge.
- Crude Oil rises as physical markets signal growing supply concerns.
- G7 looks for ways to punish Russia while taking on China.
- GST council tilts towards rate hikes and drops exemptions for many items.
- As the rising Current Account Deficit (CAD) starts pinching the centre starts scrutinizing imports.
- India defies the global slump with a record $82 billion deal-making spree in Q2CY22.
- State market borrowings were down 23.7% YoY in Q1FY23 on strong cash flows.
- Akash Ambani takes up the reins of Jio Infocomm as part of a succession plan.
- We will stay the course in the out strong expansion of Tata Steel: N Chandra
- Walgreens defers Boots UK sale; Reliance to look for other opportunities.
- Zomato loses $1.1 billion in market value in just 2 days.
- The share of CASA in total bank deposits rose to 44.8% in March 2022 as per RBI data.
- Tata Motors to increase prices of Commercial Vehicles by 1.5% to 2.5%.
- HDFC Life 22nd AGM: Optimising about the resilience of Indian Economy says, Deepak Parekh.
- Stiff regulations and high taxes might have an impact on Gaming Industry.