Daily Stock Market News Snippets- 29 March 20221 min read
1) US Markets were up by around 0.25% to 1.31% yesterday.
2) The Brent Crude Oil price has gone down to $108 per barrel.
3) The US 10-Year G-Sec Yield is currently trading at 2.46%.
4) SEBI directs Ruchi Soya to allow Follow On Public Offer (FPO) Investors to withdraw bids. Ruchi Soya’s FPO was oversubscribed by around 3.36 times.
5) FMCG categories see sharp downtrading in markets due to inflation. The market is heading towards shrinkflation.
6) Blackrock ($500 Million) and Mubadala ($200 Million) eye a slice of Tata Power’s Green Energy.
7) India Incorporation raised a record Rs. 1.1 Lakh Cr. via IPO in FY22. The previous high was in FY18 at Rs. 81,553 Cr.
8) Covid related health insurance claims doubled in FY22 due to the Delta variant.
9) Bharti Airtel said that the major rollout of 5G service only in FY24.
10) Part of the US Yield Curve inverts for the first time since 2006, indicating an economic slowdown in the USA.
11) According to the Standard & Poor Rating Agency, High Inflation compels the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to signal a neutral policy stance from the current stance of Accommodative.
12) As per the Government, Indian Airports are estimated to see 69% more passengers in FY23.
13) SBI eyes Rs. 10,000 Cr. loan book via co-lending in FY23.
1 thought on “Daily Stock Market News Snippets- 29 March 2022”
Yadnya, you are responsible to change my thoughts… Thanks.