Daily Stock Market News Snippets- 3 May 20221 min read
1) The US Markets were up by 0.26% to 1.63%.
2) The Brent Crude Oil price stood at $107 per barrel.
3) The US 10-Year G-Sec yield is currently at 2.98% while India’s 10-Year G-Sec yield is at 7.12%.
4) Retail Investor ownership in the listed firms is at a record high; Foreign Portfolio Investors (FPIs) share dips in March 2022. Retail Share % stood at 7.42% while FPIs stake at 20.15%. In value terms, the Retail share is Rs. 19.15 Lakh Cr. and the same is Rs. 52 Lakh Cr. for FPIs.
5) Retail Investors put over Rs. 2,000 Cr. in bankrupt firms, hoping for a revival.
6) India’s manufacturing PMI expands to 54.7 as demand picks up faster.
7) Germany commits 10 Billion Euros to Green Projects in India by the year 2030.
8) HDFC’s Net Profit was up by 16% at Rs. 3,700 Cr. in Q4FY22. Net Interest Margin (NIM) at 3.5% for FY22. Non-Performing Loans at 1.9%. Provisions down at Rs. 401 Cr. which was Rs. 719 Cr. a year ago. Individual Loans @ Rs. 4.31 Lakh Cr. which is 17% YoY. Overall Loan Book is at Rs. 5.68 Lakh Cr. up by 14% YoY.
9) LIC IPO Anchor Book is fully subscribed. Rs. 5,620 Cr. worth of shares reserved.
10) Paytm Money takes LIC IPO to Kirana Stores.
11) India’s Jobless rate @ 7.83% in April 2022.
12) Adani Wilmar reported de-growth in profit of 26% YoY in Q4FY22.