Daily Stock Market News Snippets- 3 October 20221 min read
Markets – Global & India
- The US Markets were down by 1.55% to 3.36%
- The Brent Crude Oil price is currently at $95 per barrel.
- India’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 7.40% and US’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 4.11%.
- Rupee at 82.91 per dollar.
- Federal Reserve raises interest rate by 0.75% for the fourth time.
- Powell signals terminal interest rate will be higher than expected.
- Asia Pacific region faces risks from financial tightening: IMF
- PSU Oil companies losing a net Rs. 4 litre on diesel: Hardeep Singh Puri
- Will realize $1 trillion digital economy goal in the next 5-7 years: Rajeev Chandrasekhar
- Treasury Yields at multi-year high on near-term liquidity fears.
Stock Specific News:
- Within a month, Bharti Airtel crosses the 10 Lakh 5G Subscribers mark.
- LIC Housing Finance stock comes under pressure on weak Q2 results.
- Adani Transmission’s net profit falls 32% to Rs. 194 Cr. in the September quarter.
- AirAsia exits AirAsia India, sold its 16.33% stake to AirIndia for Rs. 156 Cr.
- Maruti Suzuki India crosses 2.5 Cr. cumulative production milestone.
- As rural demand weakens, FMCG distributors offer more credit to retailers.
- Mahindra Holidays’ Q2 profit was down 31% on higher expenses and a fall in revenue.
- Tata’s to raise Rs. 4,000 Cr. from NHB, bonds market in mega home loan push.
- USFDA issues a warning letter to Lupin for the Maharashtra-based API plant.
- 80% of net SIP investments in September goes into active equity schemes: Data