Markets – Global & India
- The US Markets were down by 1.51% to 1.71%
- The Brent Crude Oil price is currently at $85 per barrel.
- India’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 7.40% and US’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 3.83%.
- Rupee at 81.64 per dollar.
- Credit Suisse CEO seeks to calm as default swaps near 2009 level.
- British PM Liz Truss sticks by the economic plan as her party worries.
- Global Stocks pin hopes of the year-end rally on earnings’ resilience.
- GST collections rise by 26% to over Rs. 1.47 Lakh Cr. In September 2022.
- Relief for the Bond market on debt supply as government prunes H2 Borrowing plan.
- India Inc’s credit rating upgrade momentum continues in the first half of FY23.
Stock Specific News:
- Auto sales on ascending track riding on festive cheer, smooth chip supplies.
- FPIs turn net sellers again; withdraw Rs. 7,600 Cr. from equities in September.
- Tata Motors looking to introduce four-wheel drive capability in its e-SUVs.
- Honda surpasses Hero MotoCorp to the top spot in 2-wheeler sales.
- Adani Group to raise funds to acquire road projects from Macquarie.
- Airtel to launch 5G services across India by March 2024: Sunil Mittal
- Reliance Jio to bring 5G to every Indian by December 2023: Mukesh Ambani
- Suzlon founder Tulsi Tanti, the man who harnessed the wind, passes away at 64.
- Consumer spending in India expected to be high this festival season: Report