Markets – Global & India
- The US Markets were down by around 0.57% to 1.02%
- The Brent Crude Oil price is currently at $102 per barrel.
- India’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 7.23% and US’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 3.09%.
- Rupee at 79.92 per dollar.
- Crude Oil prices edge higher on the prospect of supply cuts by OPEC+ countries.
- China shuts down World’s largest electronic market after Covid-19 spike.
- India bond yields end higher as US Fed’s hawkish stance unnerves investors.
- Rupee at a new low of 80.14 per dollar as Fed’s Powell talks tough on Inflation.
Stock Specific News:
- Reliance AGM Highlights:
- Mukesh Ambani announces Rs. 3.5 Lakh Cr. investments
- Mega Expansion in New Energy business, Rs. 75,000 Cr. for Petchem.
- Reliance unveils Rs. 75,000 Cr. plan to boost Oil-to-Chemical business.
- Jio to invest Rs. 2 Lakh Cr. in 5G; Pan-India rollout by December 2023.
- Reliance to enter FMCG business this year, partner 1 crore merchant in 5 years.
- Meta partners with Reliance Jiomart to offer grocery shopping on Whatsapp.
- L&T Tech Services wins a 5-year deal from BMW group in the Infotainment domain.
- Grasim earmarks Rs. 3,117 Cr. Capex for existing business for FY23: KM Birla
- Foray into paints, B2B e-commerce is set to transform Grasim: Birla
- BPCL targets net zero, 10 GW of renewable energy by 2040.