Daily Stock Market News Snippets-30 September 20221 min read
- Oil prices again inching towards $90 per barrel, and OPEC+ to consider output cut.
- Inflation in Germany hit a double-digit mark of 10.9% for the first time in the last 20 years.
- European Central Bank expected to take an interest rate hike in the coming period.
- Central Government has cut FY23 Borrowing’s target by Rs. 10,000 Cr. To Rs. 14.21 Trillion amid strong tax collections
- The government will issue Sovereign Green Bonds for the first time of Rs. 16,000 Cr. To fund green infrastructural projects.
- India’s Current Account Deficit has jumped to 2.8% of the GDP in Q1FY23
- Government must curb the non-essential imports to stem the Indian Rupee fall: CEOs
- The government of India has hiked interest rates on small saving schemes for up to 50 basis points.
Stock Specific News:
- The merger between LIC Mutual Fund and IDBI Mutual Fund is expected to happen within a few weeks: LIC MF MD
- Price hikes unlikely in Electric Scooters: Ola Electric
- Bluedart volume growth momentum likely to sustain during FY23
- Adani Port incorporates its trading arm for aviation-related fuels named ‘Adani Aviation Fuels Limited’.
- SBI files insolvency petition against Jaiprakash Associates in NCLT.
- Hero MotoCorp to invest $60 million in Zero Motorcycles to develop e-bikes