1) The US market was down by 0.19% to 1.2% yesterday.
2) The Brent Crude Oil price is trading at around $110.
3) The US 10-Year G-Sec Yield is currently trading at around 2.35%.
4) Axis Bank acquires Citi’s Consumer business in India for $1.6 billion or around Rs. 12,325 Cr. Citi’s consumer business includes Credit Cards business (25 Lakh Subscribers), Wealth Management (Asset Under Management- Rs. 1.1 Lakh Cr.), Retail Banking, and Consumer Loans.
5) TPG subscribes to 37.5 million shares in Tata Passenger Electric Mobility.
6) Jio and Vodafone lost 93 Lakh and 3.89 Lakh subscribers respectively in January 2022, while Airtel gains 7.14 Lakh, new subscribers.
7) Foreign Institutional Investors (FIIs) stock holdings in NSE 500 fall to 19.9% from the peak level of 21.4% in September 2021.
8) The Research company Emkay Global has said that Nifty 50 might hit the mark of 19,000 by FY23.
9) PAN to become inoperative after March 2023 if not linked to Aadhar.
10) Energy bills may spike on the account of rising imported coal prices by around 200%.