1) The prices of Brent Crude Oil is ranging around $103-$104 per barrel.
2) The US 10-Year G-Sec yield rate is around 2.40%.
3) Net Direct Tax Collection rises 50% to a record Rs. 13.81 Lakh Cr. in FY22. This tax collection is up by 34% from the levels of FY19 and 23% higher than FY20 levels. Gross Direct Tax Collection stood at Rs. 15.83 Lakh Cr. in FY22.
4) GST collection rises to an all-time high of Rs. 1.42 Lakh Cr. in March 2022.
5) India’s Merchandise Exports hits a record high of $418 Billion in FY22.
6) Office footfall starts to recover in biz parks. Occupancy Rates are around 20% to 50%.
7) Foreign Portfolio Investors (FPIs) withdraw Rs. 41,000 Cr. in March 2022 wherein Rs. 1.48 Lakh Cr. was withdrawn between October 2021 to March 2022 by FPIs.
8) Private Banks slug it out for PSU business with ultra-low rates of 4.5% to gain the current account business.
9) As per the CII Report, the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) of India can grow to $40 Trillion by 2047 if the working-age population is productively employed. The current GDP of the country is $3 Trillion. The expectation of the GDP is around $9 Trillion by 2030 and $40 Trillion by 2047.
10) Lenders tap buyers for Future Assets. The assets are worth around Rs. 5,000 Cr. The assets include Store Fixtures, Store Infra, merchandise, and inventory.
11) RBI is likely to stay the course amid mounting challenges.