Daily Stock Market News Snippets- 4 May 20221 min read
1) The US markets were up by 0.20% to 0.48%.
2) The Brent Crude Oil price is at around $105 per barrel.
3) The US 10-Year G-Sec Yield is trading at around 2.97%, while India’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 7.12%.
4) India’s exports up 24% to $38 billion in April 2022, trade deficit widens to $20 billion.
5) As Foreign Portfolio Investors (FPIs) keep off, domestic Mutual Funds (MFs) pick 71% of LIC IPOs anchor book.
6) Gold regains glitter on Akshaya Tritiya; Sales on Akshaya Tritiya were around 25%-30% higher than the levels of 2019 Akshay Tritiya.
7) Inflows into Gold ETF dip 63% in FY22; Rs. 2,537 Cr. in FY22 compared to Rs 6,910 Cr. in FY21
8) TCS is no more the most profitable firm within the Tata Group now. It is Tata Steel now. Net Profit of Tata Steel in FY22 is Rs. 41,749 Cr. and the same is TCS is for Rs. 38,327 Cr.
9) AC sales hit a record high of 17.5 lakh units in April 2022; 30% higher than April 2019 and 100% higher than April 2021.
10) Consumer durables market hit as container pile-up at Shanghai Port.
11) Titan Q4 Net Profit falls 7% to Rs. 527 Cr.
12) Small Town Retail Investors to prop up demand for mega LIC IPO
13) Tata Steel Q4 Profit jumps 47% YoY, 10:1 stock split announced.