Daily Stock Market News Snippets- 4 October 20221 min read
Markets – Global & India
- The US Markets were down by 2.27% to 2.66%
- The Brent Crude Oil price is currently at $89 per barrel.
- India’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 7.50% and US’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 3.63%.
- Rupee at 81.50 per dollar.
- UK PM takes U-Turn on tax cut for wealthiest to avert rebellion within party.
- Oil jumps nearly $4 as OPEC+ weighs biggest output cut since 2020.
- Turkey’s annual inflation hits a new 24-year high at 83.45% in September
- India’s economic growth to decline to 5.7% in 2022, says UNCTAD
- States borrowing cost rises for 3rd week, jumps 12 bps to 7.77%.
- India remains a bright spot among global equity markets: Bank of America
Stock Specific News:
- TCS is set to win a $2 billion deal from BSNL for 4G and 5G roll-out.
- The success of new launches and margin improvement drive Eicher Motors.
- Gas price hike: CNG prices may go up by at least Rs. 8-12 per kg.
- Wipro, Infosys, Tech Mahindra revoke offer letters given to Freshers: Report
- Maruti Suzuki India vehicle production rises two-fold to 1,77,468 units in September
- ONGC, Oil India to gain most from gas price hike; IGL worst hit.
- Firms, and retail borrowers about fake portfolio managers offering assured returns.
- Suzlon promoters to subscribe entire contribution in the rights issue.