Daily Stock Market News Snippets- 5 August 20222 min read
Markets – Global & India
- The US Markets were mixed ranging between -0.26% to +0.41%.
- The Brent Crude Oil price is currently at $94 per barrel.
- India’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 7.16% and US 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 2.69%.
- Rupee at 79.19 per dollar.
- The Bank of England raises rates by most since 1995 even as long as recession looms.
- Germany needs to slash gas use more than any other EU state as per the reports.
- Amid soaring energy prices, UN General Secretary urges a transition to renewables.
- India should gradually withdraw fiscal, monetary stimulus says IMF.
- India diversifying its oil import sources said S&P.
- Companies raise funds via CP to lock in lower rates ahead of RBI policy.
- Call grows among market participants for a shift in RBI stance to neutral.
- L&T Group aims Rs. 2.7 Lakh Cr. revenue by FY26 said Chairman AM Naik.
- FPIs raise bets on FMCG stocks; prune holdings in energy & IT.
- Tiger Global sells a 2.34% stake in Zomato and sells 18.5 Cr. shares.
- Falling raw material prices, and demand recovery drive gains for Bosch stock.
- Adani Enterprises Q1 Results: Net Profit rises 73% to Rs. 469 Cr.
- Indigo’s fuel cost, weak rupee woes.
- Sun Pharma, Cipla’s US show tops Dr. Reddy’s Lupin in Q1.
- Dabur India Q1 net profit flat on high input costs.
- EV Registrations hit a monthly high in July 2022.
- G-Sec Rally re-tumbles on fears of rate hike pause.
- Tata Steel to invest Rs. 1,000 Cr. in Neelanchal Ispat Nigam.