Daily Stock Market News Snippets- 5 July 20222 min read
Markets – Global & India
- The Brent Crude Oil price is currently at $113 per barrel.
- India’s Market Cap to GDP ratio currently stands at 104%.
- India’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 7.37%.
- Nifty PE Ratio is at 19.57 and Sensex PE is at 21.69.
- Biden might soon ease Chinese tariffs in a decision fraught with policy tension.
- Nomura says many major economies will hit a recession in 2023.
- Gold slips as interest rate expectations sap appeal.
- India’s record $25.6 billion trade deficit in June adds pressure on Rupee.
- The credit-Deposit Growth gap widens to a 3-year high of nearly 5% credit growth at 13.2% and Deposit Growth at 8.3%.
- The government committed to a 6.4% fiscal deficit target for FY23, says the report.
- Tata Motors targets 5 times rise in EV sales by end of 2023-24.
- Indian cryptocurrency exchange Vauld suspends withdrawals and trading.
- Titan says the mid-term outlook for the Jewelry division is positive amid headwinds.
- Tata Power to invest Rs. 3,000 Cr. to set up Solar Cell Manufacturing nit in Tamil Nadu.
- Bajaj Auto starts share buyback worth Rs. 2,500 Cr. at Rs. 4,600 per share.
- Tata Steel completes Rs. 12,100 Cr. acquisitions of Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited (NINL). NINL has iron ore mines with reserves of 90 million tonnes and 2,500 acres of land providing scope for future expansion.
- Paper Stocks are in demand amid a ban on certain single-use plastic items.
- Muthoot Finance gets RBI approval to open 150 new branches across India.
- HDFC Bank loans rose 21.5% YoY in Q1 to Rs. 13.95 Lakh Cr., deposits up 19.3%.