Daily Stock Market News Snippets- 5 September 20221 min read
Markets – Global & India
- The US Markets were down by -1.07% to 1.31%
- The Brent Crude Oil price is currently at $93 per barrel.
- India’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 7.23% and US’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 3.27%.
- Rupee at 79.71 per dollar.
- OPEC+ faces an output dilemma amid concerns of a global economic slowdown.
- Indonesia hikes fuel prices by 30% across the country and cuts energy subsidies.
- Germany announces 65-billion euro inflation busting package.
- Indian Exports to China dipped by a third in April-July to $5.9 billion.
- Q1 GDP growth below expectation, cause of concern: Ex-RBI Governor Subbarao
- China missing among the nations driving India’s foreign fund inflows.
Stock Specific News:
- Mahindra Lifespace aims for 2.5-fold a jump in housing sales bookings in 3 years.
- Return to the workplace may ease moonlighting concerns in the IT industry, say experts.
- Petronet LNG Limited to invest Rs. 40,000 Cr. in the 5 years to expand import infra.
- Former chairman of Tata Sons Cyrus Mistry dies in a road accident.
- EVs to hit top gear in FY23, sales set to cross million mark.
- HAL-L&T to build fire PSLV rockets, bags Rs. 860 Cr. deal from NSIL.
- Amazon says ‘The Lord of the Rings prequel sets prime video viewership record.
- Ending a 17-month long buying streak; DIIs and MFs turn net sellers in August.