Daily Stock Market News Snippets- 6 June 20221 min read
Markets – Global & India
- The Brent Crude Oil price is currently at $121 per barrel,
- The US 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 2.94% while India’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 7.46%.
- India’s Market Cap to GDP ratio currently stands at 109%.
- Nifty PE ratio at 20.58 and Sensex PE ratio at 22.80.
- Rupee at 77.61 per dollar while US Dollar index at 102.10.
- India’s clean energy capacity has grown by 2.75 times since 2014. With 40 GW; India is the 4th largest wind energy capacity and with 53 GW, India is the 5th largest solar energy capacity.
- India is to meet 50% of its energy needs from Renewable resources by the year 2030 said Union Minister.
- RBI may hike repo, and CRR by 50 bps each.
- Aditya Birla companies to invest Rs. 77,000 Cr. to build capacity and to enter new areas.
- Tata Starbucks sees 76% revenue growth at Rs. 636 Cr. for FY22.
- Tata motors to strengthen R&D capabilities with fresh hiring this year.
- Airtel’s Average Revenue Per User (ARPU) is likely to jump 41% in the next 4-5 years to Rs. 250.
- Companies to bring back Covid curbs as cases surge.
- TVS looks to raise up to Rs. 5,000 Cr. in EV push.
- Post Q4 results, bank stocks are new favorites.
- Watso’s Fairfax shows interest in IDBI bank.
- 640 Infra projects running behind schedule due to delays in land acquisition, clearance, etc.