- OPEC+ to cut production of oil by 1 lakh barrels per day from October 2022 on account of weakening of global demand.
- Euro has fallen below 99 cents hitting a 20-year low.
- Liz Truss the newly elected Prime Minister of the United Kingdom; vows tax cuts to boost growth.
- China cuts foreign reserve requirements of the banks to combat currency depreciation.
- RBI is anchoring expectations on rupee weakness, says Shaktikanta Das
- Banking system healthy enough to withstand external headwinds: RBI Governor
- India’s external debt rises 8.2% to $620.7 bn till Mar 2022: FinMin report
- Services PMI accelerates in Aug; job creation strongest in 14 years
Stock Specific News:
- Tata Motors rolls out India’s first CNG-powered truck in the M&HCV segment
- Commercial Vehicle industry to perform well this year, says Tata Motors’ Girish Wagh
- Dixon Tech to manufacture TV sets on Android and Google TV platforms
- RIL’s current investment cycle is less aggressive, says Morgan Stanley.
- Narayana Hrudayalaya to acquire Bengaluru-based orthopedic, trauma hospital
- HAL-L&T consortium bags Rs 860-crore contract to build five PSLV rockets