Daily Stock Market News Snippets- 7 April 20221 min read
1) The US markets were down by 0.40% to 2.2% yesterday.
2) The Brent Crude Oil price is currently trading at $102 per barrel.
3) The US 10-Year G-Sec Yield rate is hovering at 2.58%.
4) US Fed plans to shrink the balance sheet size by $95 billion per month.
5) Invesco looks to sell a 7.8% stake in Zee via a block deal.
6) Bandhan, ChrysCap, and GIC team up to buy IDFC MF for Rs. 4,500 Cr. The Asset Under Management (AUM) of IDFC MF is Rs. 1.15 Lakh Cr.
7) Vijay Shekhar Sharma, CEO of Paytm said that Paytm will be operationally profitable in the coming 6 quarters.
8) HDFC Bank to raise Rs. 50,000 Cr. via bonds in the coming 12-months period. The bank will issue Tier-I and Tier-II bonds.
9) Tata Motors plans premium Electric Vehicles (EVs) to retain its pole position.
10) Country’s first Super App ‘Tata Neu’ set for launch today.
11) Services Purchasing Managers’ Index (PMI) at a three-month high level in March 2022 at 53.6 which was 51.8 in February 2022.
12) Average Pay Hike is likely to be at 8% to 12% in the year 2022.
13) India’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield near 7% ahead of RBI MPC meet.