Daily Stock Market News Snippets- 7 July 20221 min read
Markets – Global & India
- The US Markets were up from 0.23% to 0.36%.
- The Brent Crude Oil price is currently at $99.80 per barrel.
- India’s Market Cap to GDP ratio currently stands at 105%.
- India’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 7.29% and US 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 2.92%.
- Rupee at 79.04 per dollar.
- India, China buy Russian Oil Worth 24 Billion Dollars in 3 months
- Dollar Rules as recession fears drag Euro to 20 Year Low, pound also under fire
- Geopolitical tensions have helped the US economy historically: Nitin Kamath
- Amid Falling Rupee, RBI announces steps to boost foreign inflows
- Residential Sales hit 9 Year High in the first half of 2022: Knight Frank
- India’s Coal Production Rises 32.57% to 67.59 MT in June:Govt
- Centre seeks to grant Banking License to PSBs to enable privatisation
- Dabur Says Business Resilient as unprecedented Inflation hits FMCG
- Tata Chemicals has no Electric Vehicle plant, lines up capex of Rs 5000 crores: N Chandra
- Goldman Sachs sees Kotak Mahindra Bank shares hitting 100 Billion Dollars Marketcap by FY 2027
- Apollo Hospitals, Singapore firm enhance AI Based Tech for Cardiac Diseases
- Macrotech Developers Q1 sales bookings up nearly 3 fold to Rs 2814 crores
- IRDAI enables insures to introduce tech enabled add ons in Motor Insurance Plans
- Reliance Retail partners with GAP INC to bring Gap to India
- Amara Raja looks for acquisitions overseas for lead acid batteries
- Vauld crisis turns up heat on finfluencers pitching crypto