Markets – Global & India
- US Markets were up by around 0.05% to 0.40%.
- The Brent Crude Oil price is currently at $120 per barrel,
- The US 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 3.04% while India’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 7.50%.
- India’s Market Cap to GDP ratio currently stands at 108%.
- Nifty PE ratio at 20.50 and Sensex PE ratio at 22.74.
- Rupee at 77.84 per dollar while US Dollar index at 102.48.
- Germany faces a 5 billion Euros a year hit from Russian Gas sanctions.
- The US Mulls lifting some China tariffs to fight inflation.
- India’s 10-Year G-Sec at more than 3-year high level.
- Liquidity withdrawal is expected from RBI on 8th June.
- India is in talks to increase Russian Oil Imports from Rosneft.
- Tata Motors to supply 10,000 Xpres-Ts in the largest ever EV fleet order from Blu-Smart.
- TCS sees a fall in staff attrition, and robust demand for IT services said Top Executive.
- Maruti Suzuki set up a 20 MWp solar power plant at the Manesar plant.
- Angel One Demat customer crosses 1 Cr. mark, base doubles in 12 months.
- Margin gains for Oil refiners amid Ukraine war led energy price hike, beneficial for Reliance Industries, MRPL, and Chennai Petro.