Daily Stock Market News Snippets- 7 September 20221 min read
Markets – Global & India
- The US Markets were down by -0.41% to 0.74%
- The Brent Crude Oil price is currently at $91 per barrel.
- India’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 7.18% and US’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 3.35%.
- Rupee at 79.87 per dollar.
- JP Morgan may include Indian G-Secs in the global bond index as early as next week.
- EU Gas prices surge 30% as Russia shuts the main pipeline.
- EU races to shield industry as Russia gas stoppage shakes markets.
- Global economic turmoil not to impact India’s recovery: Moody’s
- India’s unemployment rate improves across genders, says NSO
- Nomura raises India’s CAD estimate on fears of a slowdown in export.
Stock Specific News:
- Adani Group says not overleveraged, loans from Public Sector Banks halved.
- HDFC Banks Rs. 3,000 Cr. AT1 bonds get the FY23 best rate at 7.84%.
- Flipkart launches hotel-booking service, sees travel industry gaining.
- Kalpataru Power bags Rs. 1,345 Cr. order for the pipeline and metro electrification.
- 1mg raises $40 million at Unicorn valuation.
- Reliance Industries buys the majority stake in SenseHawk (Solar Software Startup) for $32 million (79.4% stake).
- FMCG firms bet big on bumper festive sales.
- ED arrests ex-NSE boss Narain in illegal phone tapping case.
- BYJU’s to make financial results for FY21 public next week.