1) The US Markets were up by 0.06% to 0.43% yesterday
2) The Brent Crude Oil prices are currently trading at $101 per barrel.
3) The US 10-Year G-Sec Yield rate is hovering around 2.63%.
4) Stock Markets are on the edge ahead of RBI policy.
5) Flipkart eyes an IPO valuation of $60-$70 billion and be listed in the US in the next year.
6) Unacademy axes 600 staff in a cost-cutting drive.
7) Reserve prices of 5G airwaves need to be 50% lower than the present levels.
8) RBI Deputy Governor said that India’s Digital Currency won’t bear any interest.
9) Record Hot March boosts AC and Cooler shares.
10) RBI to lift inflation estimates on costlier fuel as per the economists.
11) Finance Minister of India said that Gatishakti, PLI schemes to offset global headwinds and boost growth.
12) Tata Neu, a super app of Tata Group launched on April 7. Tata Group is having 12 Cr. customers with 2,500 offline stores. Also, Tata Group has 8 Cr. downloads across different Tata Digital Assets. 13) In the last 24 months, Gross Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) into India (Equity+Debt) is around $160