Daily Stock Market News Snippets – 8 August 20221 min read
Markets – Global & India
- The US Markets were mixed ranging between -0.50% to +0.23%.
- The Brent Crude Oil price is currently at $94 per barrel.
- India’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 7.30% and US 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 2.69%.
- Rupee at 79.37 per dollar.
- Massive jobs surprise: US Economy added 5,28,000 jobs in July 2022.
- China’s July exports rise, with a trade surplus at a record-high of $101.3 billion in July 2022.
- Russia halting natural gas flows would plunge Germany into a 2009-style economic crisis.
- Indian Economy is an island of macroeconomic and financial stability said RBI Governor.
- $1 Trillion Economy target by 2027 said UP Government. Appoints Deloitte Consultant, signs MoU.
- Maruti Suzuki aims to produce 20,00,000 units this fiscal said Chairman R C Bhargava.
- Godrej Properties aims to add new projects worth Rs. 15,000 Cr. in FY23.
- BPCL Q1 Net Loss at Rs. 6,291 Cr. on holding fuel prices despite the rise in the cost.
- SBI reports a 6.7% dip in standalone net profit at Rs. 6,068 Cr. in the June quarter.
- ICICI Bank, PNB, and Bank of Baroda lift loan rates post RBI rate hike.
- CAMS profit up 2.4% to Rs. 64.78 Cr. in June quarter; Revenue rises 18%.
- FPIs bought shares worth Rs. 14,000 Cr. last week.
- Berkshire posts $43.8 billion loss as stock holdings tumble.
- Tata Motors to buy Ford Gujarat plant for Rs. 750 Cr.
- Anil Agarwal pitches for Corporatisation of defence factories.