Daily Stock Market News Snippets- 8 July 20222 min read
Markets – Global & India
- The US Markets were up between negative 1.12% to positive 2.28%.
- The Brent Crude Oil price is currently at $104 per barrel.
- India’s Market Cap to GDP ratio currently stands at 106%.
- India’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 7.35% and US 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 3%.
- Rupee at 79.22 per dollar.
- Nifty 50 PE Ratio at 19.93 and Sensex PE at 22.04.
- IMF Chief Kristalina Georgieva says ‘Cannot Rule Out’ possible global recession.
- Global Gold ETFs log the second month of outflows India sees minor inflows as per the World Gold Council.
- China’s share in India’s total imports falls to 15.4% in FY22 as per the report.
- RBI measures to have a positive impact on overseas fund inflows as per the DEA secretary.
- India’s Coal-based power generation rises 27% in June as per Government Data.
- India startups raised $6.9 billion in June Quarter down 33% sequentially.
- R&D Jobs in India increased by 42% in 3 years; searches up too.
- Mobile Imports were down 33% in FY22 as local production rises as per the report.
- Tata Power plans Rs. 75,000 Cr. CAPEX push for green energy.
- JSW Steel’s consolidated output rises 16% to 5.88 million tonnes in April-June.
- Piramal Enterprises gets shareholders’ nod to demerge pharma business.
- BSE Auto Index hits a new high on strong outlook; M&M zooms 37% in 3 months.
- Titan Company extends rally, surges 8% on robust sales in June Quarter.
- Metal Stocks rally as China considers a $220 billion stimulus plan.
- Spike in Inflation, high airfares not impacting demand, says travel and hotel industry insiders.