Markets – Global & India
- The US Markets were up by 1.40% to 2.14%
- The Brent Crude Oil price is currently at $87 per barrel.
- India’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 7.18% and US’s 10-Year G-Sec Yield is at 3.27%.
- Rupee at 79.65 per dollar.
- Oil slumps below $90 for the first time since January 2022 on demand fear.
- China’s export growth sinks in August, imports shrink due to inflation.
- Putin says Russia to stop supplying energy if Western price caps are imposed.
- The US, and EU demand slowdown, global uncertainties impacting Indian exports.
- 5G to add Rs. 1 Lakh Cr. additional revenue every 3 years to the telecom industry.
- India is aspiring to take international trade to $2 trillion by 2030 says, Piyush Goyal
Stock Specific News:
- Maruti to enter the mid-SUV segment to lift market share.
- ITC to pursue ‘Asset Right’ strategy for its hotel business: Chairman
- FMCG companies ramp up supply chains and marketing ahead of the festive season.
- Former RBI Governor suggests a 10-year road map for privatization of all PSBs.
- Bank of Maharashtra mops Rs. 710 Cr. via AT-1 bonds at an 8.74% coupon rate.
- Private Life Insurance outpace LIC in August. LIC revenue growth at 8.74% vs. private players at 25%.
- Consumer Durables sector revenue to rise 15%-18% to cross Rs. 1 Lakh Cr. mark in FY23.
- Reliance Retail buys into ‘desi power’ by acquiring local consumer brands.