1) The Brent Crude Oil price is currently at $111 per barrel.
2) The US 10-Year G-Sec Yield is currently trading at 3.14% while India’s 10-Year G-Sec yield is at 7.42%.
3) Saudi cut oil prices for Asia by $4 to $5.
4) LIC IPO subscribed 1.8 times a day ahead of the close, a big push from policyholders.
5) Adani leads race to buy Ambuja, ACC. Group’s promoter entities may spend up to $11 billion to buy Holcim’s stake.
6) Promoter pledging rises 1.7% in Q4FY22 amid an increase in market volatility. The value of Pledged Promoter Holdings stood at Rs. 2.1 Lakh Cr.
7) FPI owned India Equities at a pre-Covid low at 19.5% in March in NSE 500 Companies which is valued at $619 billion.
8) Shadow lenders “NBFCs” see a turnaround in rural business.
9) Tata Steel to grow organically, says MD & CEO, Mr. T.V. Narendran.
10) FPIs withdraw Rs. 6,400 Cr. from Equity Markets in May 2022 so far.
11) SUV craze drives passenger vehicle sales.
12) Russia-Ukraine war drives up chip supplies for Auto firms.
13) DISCOMs outstanding dues to gencos rise 4% to Rs. 1.21 Lakh Cr. in May 2022.