Financial Planning Workshop – Book your ticket now!2 min read
Date: 9th Feb, 2019 (Saturday)
10:30 AM – 12:00 PM Presentation by Parimal & Gaurav
12:00 PM – 12:15 PM High Tea/Break
12:15 PM – 1:00 PM Presentation Continued
1:00 PM – 1:30 PM Question/Answer Session
Venue: 91springboard Andheri East, B Wing, 6th Floor, Ackruti Trade Centre, MIDC, Andheri East, Mumbai
You can book your seats here: https://goo.gl/9tb5CC
Hurry, LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE!!!
The workshop will cover the following aspects in detail:
- Importance of Financial Plan
- -Overview of Financial Planning Basics – Concept of Compounding, Time Value of Money and Inflation Impact
- -Detailed understanding of all the following steps of a Financial Plan with many Examples & Scenarios-
- -How to understand Current Financial Status? – Calculating Net Worth and Creating Cash Flow Statement
- -Risk Planning – Focus on Contingency Planning, Life & Health Insurance and how are they important for the Financial Plan
- -Financial Goal Setting – Discussion on various types of Financial Goals and How to Finalize our Goals?
- -Converting Financial Goals to Financial Plan
- -Understanding Your Risk Profile
- -Goal Assumptions
- -Final Goal Strategy
- -Can I retire Early?
- -How to Choose Right Financial Asset?- Brief Discussion about various types of Financial Assets in Indian Markets and their Pros & Cons
- -Financial Plan Implementation
- -How to Design your Portfolio
- -Ways to Invest?
- -How to Clean up your current investments?
- -Financial Planning Review – How & When to Review
- -Role of Financial Advisor
- -Thumb Rules to remember for Financial planning
- -Concepts of SIP, STP, SWP and how to use them to your advantage?
- -And much more!
- -Minimum Half an hour Question & Answer session (Questions can be on any subject of Personal Finance – Mutual Funds, Tax Planning, Insurance Planning, Investment Planning, Goal Planning, Contingency Planning etc)
Who Should Attend?
All working professionals, homemakers, retirees – Basically all who take personal money decisions.