Skip to content
- ROW (Rest of the world) consists of Japan, Korea, China which saw muted growth in this quarter because the region is transportation domain heavy and due to travel restrictions.
- Salary hikes in Q2 were around 14 to 15 crores. Wage hikes have been done and no new wage hikes in the coming quarters.
- Hiring target of 1,200- 1,500 per quarter over the next two quarters.
- Medium term target of offshore- onshore mix is 65%- 70%.
- Utilization: 80%, excluding freshers.
- IPR led revenues are below 50% on a standalone basis.
- Products and Platforms segment has maximum revenue from the media business.
- Automotive segment was at peak during the 2017-18 year. Long way to go to reach the levels of that time.
- Continue to invest in new verticals like EduTech, Manufacturing, Industrial food, etc.
- Company sees good potential for growth in the next 2 to 3 years in the transportation, healthcare verticals.
- 5 years forward, company sees rail and off-road to contribute 20% of the transportation vertical.
- Expecting Industrial design segment to have consistent revenues in the coming 3 to 4 quarters.
Share this with your friends and family!
1 thought on “ Industry-leading PAT Margins continues for Tata ELXSI”