RD Interest Rates of Top Banks
In this article you will find the interest rates provided by major banks in India on the recurring deposit (RD) facility provided by them.
These interest rates are as on last updated by the respective websites.
Below are the interest rates offered by banks on RD’s for various durations :
RD Interest Rates for tenure up to 2 years
RD Interest Rates for tenure from 2 years up to 10 years
- IndusInd bank and Citibank provide RD’s with minimum tenure of 1 year.
- Citibank provides RD’s with maximum tenure of 2 years.
- DBS Bank provides RD”s with maximum tenure of 5 years.
- All the banks mentioned above offer 50% extra interest rates for senior citizens.
- Only Bandhan Bank offers 0.75% extra interest rates for senior citizens. And Axis Bank provides variable higher interest rates for senior citizens.
- DBS Bank provides the highest interest rates 7.50% on RD’s for maximum tenure(120 months), while IDBI Bank provides the highest interest rates 7.25% on RD’s for minimum tenure(6 months).
- IndusInd Bank provides the highest interest of 8% for the tenure from 12months to 21 months.
- HDFC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, IndusInd Bank, Yes Bank, DBS Bank and IDFC Bank also provide high and competitive interest rates on RD’, a little lower than Bandhan Bank.