Here are some questions asked by the viewers in the Investment Satsang dated 28st May 2021. These questions can provide you insights on some grounds. Please read these questions for knowledge purposes only and make any investment decisions only based on your research or the advice of your financial advisor.
• The stock looks good.
• A new ecosystem is being developed. Their focus on renewable energies is quite good.
• The acquisition made in Orissa is also looking good.
• Overall revenue growth has done well in this quarter.
• Profitability will improve in the coming quarters.
• It depends on Tata Motor’s initiative of ecosystem related to charging stations
• We need to look at the numbers for that quarter and the overall industry picture also.
• Currently, due to covid, there is an impact on the overall sector so it should be seen in this manner.
• But if the result is underperforming consecutively more from 4 to 6 quarter and management is trying to convey something. It is not able to achieve the number targets on revenue or profit front then it is the cause of concern.
• Need to look at industry and sector as well and the overall economy also.
• The Stock is performing well post good quarterly results. If a bunch of institutional start taking interest in that particular stock of small-cap stock. The moment could be lethal. So retail investors should be cautious.
• CAMS due to the increase in equity assets there could be positivity for the short term. Visibility for this industry is very good but growth is a concern because of pressure on expense ratios.
• From earning visibility company is looking good.
• Conservative to Moderate kinds of investors should consider these CAMS stocks
• HCL technology is going through a consolidation phase.
• Q4 results have disappointed many people.
• Keeping employees happy by giving stake holdings is always a good choice. Hence earning visibility is very good.
• It is still the dark horse of the IT sector.
• 2 Years is a short-term horizon.
• Not positive about this company.
• This company was earlier dividend pay which happened then the market has reacted negatively.
• It is still not known when could be the disinvestment. If the information is there then only one should invest.
• Markets are irrational in short term they will keep on surprising.
• There could be less chance of the market see a big fall.
• 10% to 15 % correction should happen in the market.
• The market is quite forward-looking
• It is important to keep an eye on the company’s results, management commentary.
• Keep reading about the companies.
• Follow annual reports and the company’s presentation.