Here are some questions asked by the viewers in the Investment Satsang dated 04th June 2021. These questions can provide you insights on some grounds. Please read these questions for knowledge purposes only and make any investment decisions only based on your research or the advice of your financial advisor. Particular discussion or view on any stock is not a direct recommendation.
Q View on BSE Limited?
• BSE Star is also going to be listed due to which value unlocking can happen.
• There might not be a great amount of moment in its Stock Price.
• The market is looking from the traditional holding company which is not a good sign.
• Therefore rerating of the company is not happening.
• The institutional players are more interested in allocating money to upcoming listed or recently listed companies.
• The banking sector may face some trouble in the next 2 quarters.
• These banks need to be avoided for some time.
• So it is better to stick with big banks, retail-oriented banks.
• If there is something to go on aggressive then going for IDFC First Bank should be a good pick as it is focusing on the retail side.
• Too much discounting has already happened.
• Due to debt pressures, there could be chances new players might come into the market.
• The institutional investor not that interested in investing in such kind of companies which is having a hold thought process.
• There could be some movement compared to the main company but it will be subdued.
• This stock is all about demand and supply.
• There is an issue with casinos, hotels, capital intensive business.
• There is a corporate governance issue also for this particular counter.
• It may go wrong on short term things
• It is better to avoid such counters.
• If the investor is following asset allocation then it is time for mid-year asset allocation or rebalancing. So can do rebalancing of asset allocation.
• It’s a wealth management kind of strategy. If it is seen from the investment point of view or financial goals then there could be an exit opportunity as well in some time.
• If it is bothersome then it always better to do a rebalancing kind of activity.
• This particular stock should outperform the market.
• Growth opportunities are ample.
• There could be decoupling in short term.
• In long term, the performance of IEX will be good than the market in the coming years.
• There is going to have a consolidation in PSU Banks.
• If at all the allocation need to be made then SBI is a good pick to invest in.
• The future is based on news than results.
• The next decade will be the private bank decade in which 65% to 70% of allocation business share will be towards private banks.
• 30% to 35% will be towards PSU Banks in which SBI will be having its major stakes.
• ICICI Bank looks like the worst is over. Still, there is a problem of NPA need to watch for the next 2 quarters.
• The worst phase in which there was back-to-back loss has come to an end.
• The banks are focusing on retail banking.
• Still, there could be some pain.
• A lot of premium valuation has happened to the IT sector.
• It is doubtful that there will be a price correction.
• There could be a time correction in IT companies. Good companies like TCS should not disappoint in the long run.
• The steel industry is going on a peak cycle. It is not known when there could be a turnaround.
• This is a cyclical sector.
• Need to understand the steel industry very well.
• This has happened due to extraordinary demand by china which is not known.
• It is no doubt that whether it will sustain for a longer period.
• Not positive about seeing the pattern
• Currently, there is an extra premium with a listed player.
• HDFC will always have such kind of premium allocation.
• When LIC be listed the universe will be a little bigger. There could be the chance to choose in these companies.
• There could be some price correction for time being.
• The last decade was the western market decade. If we see big companies, big markets. They have outperformed margin markets.
• Now the tide is turning. This could be an emerging market decade.
• Emerging equities, India equities should grow well in the coming 10 years.