Here are some questions asked by the viewers in the Investment Satsang dated 18th June 2021. These questions can provide you insights on some grounds. Please read these questions for knowledge purposes only and make any investment decisions only based on your research or the advice of your financial advisor.
• Both stocks witnessed a good rally.
• A staggering way of allocation can be done. Lumpsum Investment should be avoided.
• There will be few quarters that will disappoint because of the second wave of Covid-19. There are threats of the 3 wave is also which can have a local lockdown. This might affect the collections. Hence there could be some pressure around.
• Both these have good earning potentials, growth earning potentials, earning visibility is looking good for both the companies.
• Both the companies are looking good for this tenure.
• The Banking Institutions also tried to enter into this segment but failed and are not focusing on gold loans.
• Both these companies will be having good long-term growth stories.
• The benefit of the doubt should be given to this stock because of V. Vaidhyanathan.
• The positive news here for the company is that Board has approved 3 years of extension.
• There is a possibility that RBI will also approve the extension.
• The focus on the retail side is phenomenal.
• In the coming days, things will be much better, though legacy loans are still there.
• Next, 2 quarters are going to be tricky.
• The Best Time to Start SIP is the next minute (immediately).
• For the mentioned ETF, one needs to look at the expense ratio, it should have large volumes.
• SBI ETF and UTI ETF are some ETFs with good volumes.
• They are taking some extra allocation 90days as per Sebi regulations.
• It is nothing to worry about.
• If the debt fund is promoter by a big bank, it is always safer to park that money
• It depends on the expectations, what kind of analyst you are selecting.
• The alpha generation will not be more it could max 2% to 3% over the longer horizon.
• It is always advised the strategy selected should be followed with discipline. We should not keep changing.
• It may test the patience of some time.
• There will be a listing of Zomato very soon hence the interest has started growing.
• If you are an aggressive equity investor, you want to invest in a startup then this is the right pick.
• Normally markets come up with cycles involving ups and downs.
• When the base effect gets larger than next year there is a possibility of getting sluggish. This is how the system works.
• Growth is happening and demand is increasing. When demand increases inflation will increase.
• Inflation growth is not good for the economy.
• To lower down inflation and reduce the demand, RBI or the central banks of the economy increases the interest rates.
• As the interest rates increase the demand decreases. Then there is the cascading impact of all the sectors. This is typically cyclical.
• Companies like V-Guard, Havells, etc. are good companies.
• It is all about the consumption story. Naturally, it will grow 10% to 12%.
• If the company outperforms there, then the growth could be good.
• It is all about discipline management.
• Sometimes they will win. Sometimes they will lose.
• Normally, They might be in the top quartile over the longer horizon.
• If we see the sugar sector there is momentum due to ethanol services.
• Too much political involvement in this sector can be a matter of concern.
• Even though demand is good but agenda is decided politically.
• Hence not positive about it.
• ETF is not one thing where candles need to be watched. As there are no volumes hence it will not support.
• ETF is not having demand and supplies so watching the candles might go wrong for this sector.
• Very positive on this business.
• The market has also discounted itself.
• Earning and growth visibility looks good. Currently, there is no problem.
• It is not comfortable by the cyclicality showed.
• Even corporate governance issue was reported.
• This sector looks uncertain. Hence it is better to avoid.
• Bajaj Finance is having a customer count of 4 Cr.
• 60% – 70% of the business comes from cross-selling.
• Hence we cannot ignore this company. They are having a very good business model.
• There is a chance of having good growth opportunities.
• Both are looking for good funds.
• The track record of the axis is not that great as compared to Mirae.
• Allocation can be made on both the funds.
• Too many problems related to corporate governance and management issue.
• Challenges of electric vehicle ecosystem.
• The replacement demand is the only demand they will be catering to.
• It is risky from a growth point of view.
• It’s a good fund.
• If the horizon is 10 years from the invested then it will be good.
• Fund Managers are managing the fund very well.
• It is not possible tapering will take the market down by 30% to 40%.
• Tapering will happen by Federal Reserve United States when it feels that economy is back on track.
• The money that was distributed will be taken back then.
• This means it is not a negative which will bring down the market by 30% to 40%.
• The economy will do well, companies will do well, earnings will come up.