Skip to content
- Broad based demand across geographies and verticals.
- The demand trend is likely to sustain for medium term- 3 years.
- (Next half of the year) H2 will be stronger as compared to H1.
- Demand is because of discretionary spends and transformation happening across the sectors.
- Fresher intake will increase to 5500+ for FY-22.
- Most of the attrition is taking place in the 3 to 6 years’ experience bracket.
- IT companies didn’t plan to hire in the last 3 to 4 years due to sluggish growth. Hence, increased supply side issues for the IT companies currently.
- Banks are shifting from operations and bank projects to modernization plans.
- PAT guidance for the year (14% -15%).
- Manufacturing demand is across the industry in terms of core digitization, data side- real time decision making, automation.
- Retail, CPG (consumer products and goods) and Pharma vertical will pick up in H2.
Share this with your friends and family!