Best ever quarterly sequential growth since listing | Larsen & Toubro Infotech Q3FY22 Conference Call2 min read
- Revenue at INR 4,137 Cr; growth at 9.8% QoQ and 31.2% YoY
- Net Income at INR 612 Cr; growth of 11.0% QoQ and 18.0% YoY
- Constant Currency Revenue growth of 9.2% QoQ and 30.1% YoY
- Broad based growth across the verticals, geographies and service lines.
- Management has outlined their strategy to sustain track record of consistent revenue growth and be in leader’s growth quadrant by -1) scaling up tech capabilities (data, cloud and digital), 2) mining existing strategic clients, 3) investing in new high potential verticals and markets, and 4) building sales and marketing teams.
- Changing nature of deals: Highly customized solutions and delivery at speed. Hence, LTI’s management has indicated that they do focus on few verticals and few customers with their niche skills in the digital domain. Also, the digital transformation deals which usually required huge size and scale has moved to skill-based and expertise and hence small sized deals which directly benefits the mid-sized companies like LTI.
- Human Resources: It has done strong net headcount addition of 31% YoY over last four quarters. Company will continue strong hiring with fresher intake target of 5,500 in FY22.
LTM Attrition: Last twelve months (LTM) from 19.6% in Q2FY22 to 22.5% in Q3FY22.
Attrition is seen more in the 3 to 6 years’ experience bracket, it is true across industry.
- Strong demand: The IT spends will continue for the 3-to-5-year period which suggests strong demand environment for the digital and other IT services.
- Guidance: PAT (14-15%) on a sustainable basis, company is more looking for growth.
Ambition to have 1 B USD revenue from cloud in the next 3 years’ time.