ABOUT THE GAME
- A stock market quiz game which tests your awareness about basics of listed companies in India. Top 90 Companies of India will be discussed.
- Game will be conducted on YouTube LIVE on– 10th May, 4:00 PM
- Time to Learn & Try your luck.
- Prizes worth Rs 15000+ can be won!
- Rules are like our very own Tambola or Housie game with Yadnya’s innovative tweaks
- Play live with other subscribers on Youtube
- Last DATE to Buy Tickets – 8th MAY, 11:59 PM | Registration Closed
- Working will be like Tambola/Housie but instead of numbers, you will have company names on your play slips (Tickets). We will ask you a simple question, the answer of which is a company and you will have to cross the answer (company names) on your play slip (given by Yadnya once you buy the ticket).
TICKETS PRICE & BUYING OPTION (REGISTRATION CLOSED)
Everyone is a winner (Each ticket will give you one Play slip). Each person can buy maximum 5 Tickets –
- 1 Ticket – Rs 20 and you will get any of our eBooks of up to Rs 50 as complimentary gift.
- 2 Tickets – Rs 35 and you will get our eBooks of up to Rs 100 as complimentary gift.
- 5 tickets – Rs. 80 and you will get any of our ebooks of up to Rs 300.
- Buy 1 & Get 1 FREE Ticket for all Paid Subscribers (Stock Sub, MFYadnya, FinPlan, TaxYadnya, Gold, Silver, Premium or Model Portfolios). Please remember to make the payment by your Registered email ID.
Details about Prizes Can be seen on https://InvestYadnya.in
- Early 5 – Win FinPlanYadnya.in Subscription worth Rs 999 for a year + All Income Tax ebooks worth Rs 415 + 90% off on our Premium Financial Plan worth Rs 2499 + 15% off on all other Yadnya’s Plans
- Top 5 – Win TaxYadnya.in Subscription worth Rs 999 for a year + All our Stock eBooks worth Rs 2897 + 90% off on our Premium Financial Plan worth Rs 2499 + 15% off on all other Plans
- Bottom 5 – Win TaxYadnya.in Subscription worth Rs 999 for a year + All our Stock eBooks worth Rs 2897+ 90% off on our Premium Financial Plan worth Rs 2499 + 15% off on all other Plans
- Middle 5 – Win TaxYadnya.in Subscription worth Rs 999 for a year + All our Stock eBooks worth Rs 2897+ 90% off on our Premium Financial Plan worth Rs 2499 + 15% off on all other Plans
- Full House – Win 1 Yr TaxYadnya.in & FinPlanYadnya.in worth Rs 1998 + All eBooks worth Rs 9489 + 90% off on our Premium Financial Plan + 25% off on all other Plans
Prizes are transferable. If you don’t want the prize, you can send us the alternate email address against which prizes will be delivered.
All the Prizes & Free ebooks will be activated on your Yadnya’s account within 5 working days after Game is Over.
ABOUT THE PLAY SLIP
After the payment, you will get the Slip/Ticket on the day of the game in your email.
GAME RULES & HOW TO PLAY?
- Game will be played on Youtube Live on Yadnya’s Youtube Channel Only. Live Session Link will be shared with the Play Slips on your email.
- Step 1: Yadnya has a list of 90 companies.
- Step 2: Out of these 90 companies, each ticket will have random 15 companies.
- Step 3: Yadnya will pick any company and ask any simple question about that company. For example, we may ask – Which company has the brand name- Jio? Now if you know the answer, you will search that company in your slip and if that company exist, you will mark that company. In this case, Reliance is the answer, so if Reliance name is there in your slip, you will mark that company on that slip.
- If the name is not there in the slip, please wait for the next question.
- Yadnya will keep on asking such questions and you will keep on marking the company names (as answers to those questions) which exist in your slips. Feel free to google the answer! If any of the following happens –
- Early 5 – Means 5 companies have been marked and you are the first one to do so.
- Top 5 – Means top 5 companies in your list as marked in the slip
- Bottom 5 – Means bottom 5 companies in your list as marked in the slip
- Middle 5 – Means middle 5 companies in your list as marked in the slip.
- Full House – All the companies in your list are marked.
- You will immediately inform us by commenting on live session. Once you reply, game will be stopped & our team will check live about the validity of your claim. If it is found correct, you will be declared winner. If we receive multiple comments at same time, then first right claim will be declared winner.
- If your claim is wrong, your play slip will be invalid, and you will not be able to play the game further.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Stock quiz game is applicable only to persons of 18 years of age and above, who are subscribers of Yadnya Investment Academy
- Stock Quiz game is only for Indian residents except Tamil Nadu residents.
- All the prizes and complimentary eBooks will be distributed within max. 5 working days after the prizes are announced.
- By participating in the stock quiz game, you agree to all terms and conditions identified in these Offer Terms. Yadnya reserves the right to withdraw/modify the details of the Stock quiz game Contest and the awards, at their sole discretion. These Offer Terms shall constitute a legally binding and enforceable contract between the Customer participating in the quiz game and Yadnya.
- Yadnya has no intention to earn any money from this Stock quiz game. It is just for learning, entertainment, and subscriber engagement purposes.
- No other Selected Participant, who is not a Declared Winner shall raise any claims whatsoever.
- Participant represents and warrants that he/she is of 18 years of age and legally competent to enter into binding contracts under applicable laws. By participating in the quiz game, the Participant warrants that all information provided by the Participant regarding his/her name, age, state, city, address, phone number etc., is true, correct, accurate and complete and that the Participant is authorized to provide such information and consents to the use of such information by Yadnya
- Participant gives Yadnya the right to publish and broadcast anywhere in the world, for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes and in any media, Participant’s and/or Winner’s name, image, likeness and/or photograph (except where prohibited by law) without any further permission, consent or consideration in any form, by whatever name called.
- We do not share participant personal information to third party without their consent.
- Participant hereby agrees to indemnify and keep Yadnya, its associated companies and affiliates, and respective directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents, indemnified against any and all losses, claims (including but not limited to, third party claims), injuries, costs, fees, fines, penalties, taxes, charges and any other liability arising out of any act of omission, commission, fraud, deception, misrepresentation of any representations and warranties, negligence or misconduct by the Participant or violation of any applicable laws.
- Yadnya shall not be liable for delivery of the Identified Prizes to the Selected Participants caused due to reasons beyond its control. All Prizes are being provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis on 8th May, 2020 and Yadnya disclaims any and all claims for any purpose or any liabilities arising from the same.
- Yadnya shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Governmental actions, other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
- Yadnya reserves the absolute right to extend or suspend or discontinue the quiz game or any part thereof, without giving any reasons on prior notice of the same. The quiz game shall be void in any State where such contests are prohibited by law. In such cases, Yadnya shall not be liable to provide any free gift(s) or compensation to the Participant on any account.
- Decision of Yadnya in relation to the quiz game and any matters incidental thereto shall be final and binding on the Participant. All disputes shall be governed by the laws of India. These User Terms shall be governed by the exclusive laws of India and the courts located in Pune shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of the subject matter with relation to the Offer.